http://bit.ly/r5exmv Obtain "Funny Little World" at iTunes: itunes.apple.com Check out Alexander on Facebook! facebook.com Alexander Rybak - "Humorous Minor Entire world", the official music video clip from the official YouTube channel! Examine out the channel for vlogs, clips from concerts and other video clips *** Produced by Ligistfilm ℗ 2009 Alexander Rybak, licenced to EMI and UMG "Humorous Minor Entire world" Lyrics: All of a sudden I am renowned, and individuals know my title. I've received a thousand girls just waiting, and therefore it's a disgrace that my heart has been captured by your amusing small smile. And eventually I am content, if only for a while. Folks get in touch with me stupid, for dealing with you like a queen. But I don't even be concerned, 'cause you're my unforeseen And I hope that you will be with me, if only in my dreams. But here you are up coming to me, and you are glad, or so it seems. And I don't know for shure in which this is going. Nevertheless I hope for far more, and a lot more. 'Cause who would know that you would deal with me like a boy, and I deal with you like a woman, in this funny minor entire world. Do not assure me for at any time, just love me day by day. No 1 is aware of the foreseeable future, we're youthful, but that's Okay. 'Cause you are going to allways be a part of me, what ever life will provide. And people have to bear with you, this foolish tune i sing. Your boyfriends might be angry, my girlfriends could be blue. But no 1 can deny it, from now on I love you. I have to say it really is new to me, this feeling in my coronary heart. Guess i've been variety of lonely, and you have been sort of sensible. And I don't know for shure ...

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

Berlangganan Artikel

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blog Archive